Finding funding is not just a matter of applying for the right grant. To make the case, you need to demonstrate that you have a viable business model. And if you’re combining funding from different sources – especially public and private – you’ll need to tell your story in different ways.
We’ll share with you case studies of successful approaches to funding, an dhow they navigated the public and private finance landscape.
You will find out about:
- The kinds of market research, business models and wider benefits that public funders and private finance want to see – i.e. Creative England, Innovate UK, Horizon 2020, Business Angels, Venture Capital
- How to use GrowthAccelerator (now part of Business Growth Hub) and Innovation Vouchers from Innovate UK to help pay for specialist creative business advice
- How enterprises similar to yours have claimed R&D tax credits and put their tangible assets on their balance sheet
- Patrick Towell, Chief Executive of Golant Media Ventures
- Johanna Bolhoven, Senior Strategy Executive, Creative England
- Rosa Wilkinson, Innovation Director, IPO
- Yvonne Grady, on behalf of GrowthAccelerator
- Brian Dorman, on behalf of GrowthAccelerator
- Chris Bevan, Senior Partner, Addicus Chartered Accountants
Place and time
- Thursday 9th July
- The Shed, Chester Street, Manchester, M1 5GD
- 10:30am registration for an 11am start. Networking from 4:00pm onwards
Please note that lunch is not provided but there are places to eat nearby or you are welcome to bring your own food.